Our public sale ended 5 Dec 7pm (GMT +8) after 19 hours.
We concluded our private sale after it failed to raise the 100,000 USDT target, but raising $94,565.73 USDT from over 200 transactions.
Our sale started 5 Dec at 00:00 SGT and got off to a good start, raising 25,000 in just 30mins, but slowed after that.
We raised our cap for the whitelisted individuals to 1000 USDT after 12 hours, and allowed non whitelisted participants to also enter and contribute 500 USDT.
After a slow up take still we eventually opened the cap for non whitelisted participants, matching it to 1000 USDT the same as for whitelisted individuals.
A total of 202 transactions were made to our receiving wallet address.
One participant created a fake Tether USDT and sent $5000 worth of that token to our wallet address.
These shall be send back to their sender addresses shortly, to not distort our balances. No other participants broke rules or send below the stipulated minimum.
We fell short of hitting our target, but were pleased to get most of it raised regardless. We will review in the coming days how this will affect or budget.
- All remaining tokens will be burnt.
- Do not fall for fake admins saying tokens are still available.
- We did not send emails during this sale to protect our members, this is because of fake emails that were send by fraudsters after private sale.
- Token generation event is scheduled for 7 December 2020.
- Listing and distribution will follow right after.
- Uniswap will be the first listing.
THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING AND HELPING THE PROJECT FUND ITSELF!
We couldn't have done it without you all.
If you are interested in following Bridge Finance’s progress get in touch with the project team members, you can participate and receive timely updates from the following official channels:
- Website: https://bridgefinance.net
- Alpha: https://alpha-bridgefinance.net
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_bridgefinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/bridgefinance
- Medium: https://medium.com/bridgefinance
For partnerships, media, or other collaboration opportunities, please email: email@example.com