Bridge Finance Private Sale: 27th Nov 2020, Midnight Singapore Time (GMT +8)!
Private Sale Information is now officially available.
Bridge Finance is excited to announce that our Community wide Private Sale round will be held on 27 November 2020 starting at 00:00 SGT time.
If you are in a different time zone and would like to participate in the private sale, please check your time zone against the Singapore time zone (GMT +8).
The Private Sale shall be for 1,750,000 tokens Total — 140,000 USDT.
Pools/funds: 1,250,000 tokens or 100,000 USDT
Individuals allocation: 500,000 tokens or 40,000 USDT
Price : 0.08 cents per token
Lock: Fully unlocked
Per User Instructions
- Each user who successfully whitelist shall be entitled to purchase up to 1000 USDT worth of Tokens (max of 12,500 tokens per user).
- Minimum purchase amount 80 USDT.
- All payments shall be made in USDT (ERC20 only accepted. More information to be provided to users who successfully whitelist).
- Users are restricted from sending funds from other addresses except for the ERC20 address provided in their submitted Google Forms.
Private Sale Format — FCFS Whitelisting
The Private Sale shall be done via First Come First Served (FCFS) Whitelisting.
- Whitelisting begins 25 November at 00:00 am SGT time. Closing 26 November 00:00 SGT time.
- The whitelisting shall be done via a Google Form link to be provided in the Official Telegram Group (https://t.me/bridgefinance).
- The Google Form will be released 25 November at 00:00 am Singapore time.
- The Google Form link shall be released into the Bridge Finance Telegram Group Chat ONLY. The link will NOT be published through Twitter, Medium, Discord or any other channels.
- The Google Form registration is capped at a maximum of 250 responses. The form shall close automatically upon receiving the maximum number of responses.
- Members will only whitelist through this form no other method. Admins will not PM you asking if you want to whitelist. Report any such messages.
- Screening by the project team post-registration will take approximately 2 hours. Whitelisted users will be notified via the email addresses they provided in the google form.
- The wallet address to send to will be announced in the official telegram group only, on 27 November 2020 at 00:00 (SGT time)
Due to regulatory restrictions, citizens and residents of the following countries will not be permitted to participate in this token sale.
- Any country sanctioned by the United Nations: North Korea. Iran. Mali. South Sudan. Central African Republic. Yemen. Guinea-Bissau. Libya.
Bridge Finance obliges to the financial regulatory restrictions of Singapore. Singapore implements united Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCR) and the Terrorism (Suppression of Financing) Act (“TSOFA”).
For all other users, please closely observe and comply with regulations and laws in your jurisdictions. Bridge Finance retains exclusive rights to remove any user(s) from the whitelist and Private Sale purchase if the user is found to be in breach of any country’s regulations or laws.
Expected Private Sale Process
Users can expect the following process to take place on the private sale day:
- The Bridge Finance official telegram group (https://t.me/bridgefinance) will be muted during the sale.
- During the mute period, users should ONLY take announcements made in the muted Bridge Finance Telegram Group Chat as official communications from the project team.
- Users who successfully whitelisted will have 12 hours starting 27 Nov at 00:00 (SGT time) to 27 Nov 11:59pm (SGT time) to send the amount they whitelisted for/booked only, not more not less.
- The wallet address to send to will be announced in the official telegram group only. On 27 November 2020 at 00:00 (SGT time).
- Any members who fail to send during this period should not send.
- Any excess tokens left because of users who failed to send USDT tokens during the stipulated period will be forwarded to the public sale.
- Any whitelisted member who sends more USDT than the amount they booked in the whitelist Google form, will receive their USDT back at cost. We will not bear the cost of sending back the excess funds.
- If you did not whitelist or book a purchase slot for the Private Sale and still choose to send funds to the Private Sale receiving wallet, the project team will charge you a 5% handling fee to return your funds.
Required Information for whitelisting
Some of the information required during Private Sale registration includes:
- Email Address
- ERC20 Wallet Address
- Amount being booked in USDT
- Country of Citizenship
Due to the dangerous nature of the crypto space, which is rampant with scammers, the project team provides the following user warnings to our community:
- Any links found outside of the Bridge Finance Telegram Group Chat (https://t.me/bridgefinance) should be considered false, and users should not visit any of these links.
- All public communications regarding the Private Sale shall be done via the muted Telegram Group Chat the sale is completed. Please do not trust any other sources.
- Our team will NOT message you first over Telegram or via any other channels. If anyone messages you claiming to be the Bridge Finance’s team, please disregard and stay cautious.
- We do not have any representatives/agents affiliated with us in any capacity, working on our behalf to help with the private sale. Any such claims are false. Only @jeffrey_bfin is our official client liaison officer for the sale process.
- We will not PM you the Private Sale wallet address or disclose the Private Sale wallet address via Telegram direct messages. It will be announced in the muted main group only on day of Private Sale.
- If you receive any PM asking for your email on our behalf please ignore it. Furthermore if you receive any emails from any address other than email@example.com please verify the domain. Similar looking domains are NOT the same domain.
If you are interested in following Bridge Finance’s progress get in touch with the project team members, you can participate and receive timely updates from the following official channels:
- Website: https://bridgefinance.net
- Alpha: https://alpha-bridgefinance.net
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_bridgefinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/bridgefinance
- Medium: https://medium.com/bridgefinance
For partnerships, media, or other collaboration opportunities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org